A NEW CONCEPT - A FRESH APPROACH
Hobsonville Optometrists Glasses & Gifts is not stuffy or conservative. Over the years we have become the first destination for people who want personalised, in-depth exams and service.
Our unique gift store within the Optometry practice has become very popular for quality gifts and homewares, sourced from all over the world.
What we offer
We have maintained and improved our Optometry services. Our long standing owner and Optometrist, Frank Snell
- is therapeutically qualified which means he is authorised to diagnose and treat eye diseases with prescription medicines
- caters for Behavioural Optometry
- is registered to treat Glaucoma
- is able to conduct CAA Eye Examinations / Colour Vision Testing using the Holmes Wright Lantern
- will fit all types of contact lenses including daily, fortnightly, monthly and rigid lenses and specialty contact lenses for Myopia control
Why see us?
When we moved to our new premises, we wanted to differentiate ourselves. Because we are an independent, boutique optometrist, owned and operated in Hobsonville, we are NOT part of a chain, we are free to provide a different level of personal care and to think outside the square.
AND INSIDE THE PRACTICE - GORGEOUS GIFTS!